more sites.

dreams.

we all have dreams in our heads, words in our mouths, stories on our skin and ghosts in our hearts. we are little haunted houses. dreaming, dreaming, dreaming...

the last song

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more."

Donnerstag, 8. September 2011

my heart is so jetlagged.




You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart heart heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged, so jetlagged.


Skyped with Jan today - had to cry after it.

I MISS YOU.


"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more."
 — Nicholas Sparks (The Last Song)

Kommentare:

  1. “It’s the tragedy of loving, you can’t love anything more than something you miss.”


    aber weißt du was das schöne am vermissen ist?

    "I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone."

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh gott das bringt mich wieder zum weinen :D das ist so wahr.

    AntwortenLöschen